CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) CS0-002 [electronic resource] / Lakhani, Aamir
- Lakhani, Aamir
- Pearson IT Certification, 2021.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 19 hr., 33 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Sneak Peek The Sneak Peek program provides early access to Pearson video products and is exclusively available to Safari subscribers. Content for titles in this program is made available throughout the development cycle, so products may not be complete, edited, or finalized, including video post-production editing. 20 Hours of Video Instruction 20 hours of deep-dive training covering every objective in the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst CySA+ (CS0-002) exam. Overview: The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) CS0-002 Complete Video Course is a full and complete resource to successfully study for the CompTIA CySA+ exam. With 20 hours of video training this course provides learners with topic-focused coverage on key exam topics, deep-dive demos and examples, and an exploration of relevant cybersecurity foundations and principles to help you gain an in-depth understanding of each objective in the CompTIA CySA+ certification, as well as a deeper understanding of cyber security. CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) CS0-002 Complete Video Course contains 20 hours of training with content divided into 7 modules with 33 content targeted lessons. This title will surpass the traditional "test prep" training by providing an in-depth analysis of core concepts so that students understand all objectives in the CySA+ exam and will learn the fundamentals of preventing, detecting, and combatting cybersecurity threats. Taught by expert trainer, author, and cybersecurity expert Aamir Lakhani, this course uses trainer discussions, hands-on demos, and lightboard work to teach cyber security fundamentals in a way that is easy to access and implement in real world situations. About the Instructor Aamir Lakhani is a leading senior security strategist. He is responsible for providing IT security solutions to major enterprises and government organizations. Mr. Lakhani creates technical security strategies and leads security implementation projects for Fortune 500 companies. Industries of focus include healthcare providers, educational institutions, financial institutions, and government organizations. Aamir has designed offensive counter-defense measures for the Department of Defense and national intelligence agencies. He has also assisted organizations with safeguarding IT and physical environments from attacks perpetrated by underground cybercriminal groups. His areas of expertise include cyber defense, mobile application threats, malware management, ...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2022.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Pearson Education, Inc. 2022
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 35866873