Folk on the Delaware General Corporation Law / Edward P. Welch, Robert S. Saunders, Allison L. Land, and Jennifer C. Voss
- Welch, Edward P.
- [New York] : Wolters Kluwer, -
- Sixth and Seventh Editions.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Saunders, Robert S., Land, Allison L., Voss, Jennifer C., and Wolters Kluwer (Firm)
- Frontmatter Sixth Edition -- Part One General Corporation Law -- Tables Statutory Powers and Provisions -- Appendix CHAPTER 5: THE DELAWARE CORPORATION FRANCHISE TAX LAW -- Part One Tables and Index -- Part Two Limited Liability Company Act -- Part Three Limited Partnerships Act -- Parts Two through Three Tables and Index.
- Provides guidance on such important matters as: duties of officers and directors; director and officer liability; the business judgment rule; standards of fairness in corporate transactions; administrative guidelines on filing; mergers and acquisitions; the "poison pill" defense and other takeover tactics; contested takeovers, leveraged buyouts, and proxy contests; and appraisal rights.
- Publication Frequency:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 35869216