Drafting Prenuptial Agreements / Gary N. Skoloff, Richard H. Singer, Jr., and Jonathan W. Wolfe
- Balotti, R. Franklin
- [New York] : Wolters Kluwer, -
- Third Edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Finkelstein, Jesse A., Williams, Gregory P., and Wolters Kluwer (Firm)
- PREPARATION FOR THE MEETING -- SELECTION OF THE MEETING AND RECORD DATES AND NOTICE OF THE MEETING -- THE RIGHT OF STOCKHOLDERS TO INSPECT THE STOCKHOLDER LIST -- PROXY ACCESS AND CAMPAIGN REIMBURSEMENT -- PREPARATION OF PROXY MATERIALS -- INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS AND SHAREHOLDER ACTIVISM -- THE SHAREHOLDER PROPOSAL RULE (RULE 14a-8) -- PROXY SOLICITATION FOR THE SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING -- CONDUCT OF THE MEETING -- THE VOTING PROCESS -- THE COUNTING AND REPORTING OF THE VOTE, INCLUDING THE ROLE OF INSPECTORS OF ELECTIONS -- ACTION BY WRITTEN CONSENT -- CONDUCTING A CONTESTED STOCKHOLDER MEETING -- PROXY SOLICITATION FOR CONTESTED STOCKHOLDER MEETINGS: THE CURRENT ENVIRONMENT -- TABULATION OF THE VOTE AND PROCEEDINGS BEFORE THE INSPECTORS AT THE CONTESTED SHAREHOLDER MEETING.
- Comprehensive resource containing the information and guidance necessary to advise, plan and run corporate shareholder meetings efficiently and effectively. Covered are such important topics as the shareholder proposal rule, which contains coverage of relevant SEC rules and regulations; the preparation of proxy materials, the proxy solicitation process; shareholder activism and emerging trends in shareholder actions; and, institutional investors. The Delaware General Corporation Law and case law developments are extensively discussed.
- Publication Frequency:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 35869308