Willy Loman / [edited by] Harold Bloom
- Philadelphia : Chelsea House, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 196 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bloom, Harold
- Bloom's major literary characters
- Introduction / Harold Bloom -- Work as alienation in the plays of Arthur Miller / Paul Blumberg -- Willy Loman and The soul of a new machine : technology and the common man / Richard T. Brucher -- Fantasy and reality : dramatic rhythm in Death of a salesman / Leah Hadomi -- Miller's Death of a salesman / Lawrence Rosinger -- Family values in Death of a salesman / Steven R. Centola -- Death of a salesman and American leadership : life imitates art / John S. Shockley -- Miller's Death of a salesman / H.C. Phelps -- Death of a salesman : a playwrights' forum / Philip C. Kolin -- Death of a salesman at fifty : an interview with Arthur Miller / Colby H. Kullman -- Willy Loman : icon of business culture / Brenda Murphy -- Death of a salesman at fifty : still 'Coming home to roost" / Terry Otten -- Shame, guilt, empathy, and the search for identity in Arthur Miller's Death of a salesman / Fred Ribkoff -- The ironic Hercules reference in Death of a salesman / Terry W. Thompson.
- 0791081753 (alk. paper) and 9780791081754 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 183-186) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3587035