Rustbelt phoenix [videorecording] : saving the American steel industry / a film by Henry Bass
- Language Note:
- Optional English subtitles.
- The story of how the United Steelworkers, faced with the bankruptcy of two of its largest employers, LTV and Bethlehem, found someone to buy the companies to save jobs and keep the industry from moving abroad. Wilbur Ross, a major private equity investor, became owner of the new corporation, the International Steel Group.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Written and directed by Henry Bass ; produced by Sue Bass.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrated by Benjamin Evitt.
- Technical Details:
- Recorded DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 3587383