Korean American women : stories of acculturation and changing selves / Jenny Hyun Chung Pak
- Pak, Jenny Hyun Chung
- New York : Routledge, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 239 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Studies in Asian Americans
- Culture and identity -- Korean American women's identity -- Case study method and narrative analysis -- Ruth -- Esther -- Hanna.
- Korean American women—Social conditions—Case studies
- Korean American women—Psychology—Case studies
- Korean American women—Biography
- Women immigrants—United States—Social conditions—Case studies
- Women immigrants—United States—Psychology—Case studies
- Women immigrants—United States—Biography
- Acculturation—United States—Case studies
- Korean Americans—Ethnic identity—Case studies
- Ethnicity—United States—Case studies
- United States—Ethnic relations—Case studies
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 227-236) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3587630