- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- Contains nationwide tract-level data from the 1970, 1980, 1990, and 2000 decennial censuses. Combines U.S. Census Bureau data into one product with variables and tract boundaries that are consistently defined across census years. Contains long form census data with details such as population, household, and housing characteristics, income, poverty status, education level, employment, housing costs, immigration, and other variables. Software creates customized, exportable data and map reports.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 2000s.
- Related Titles:
- GeoLytics time series package
- Title from home page (viewed Oct. 23, 2014).
Part of GeoLytics Time Series Package.
Developed in association with The Urban Institute and partially funded by The Rockefeller Foundation.
Data reports can be exported and downloaded in DBF or CSV format. Map reports can be downloaded in ArcView Shape file or MapInfo MID/MIF format as a compressed Zip archive.
Penn State access available on-campus or through LIAS VPN.
- Type of File/Data:
- Numeric data and mapping software.
- Other Forms:
- Also available on CD-ROM.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 3588070