Federal agencies and conference spending : hearing before the Federal Financial Management, Government Information, and International Security Subcommittee of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, February 7, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government Information, and International Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 128 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.109-634
- Congresses and conventions—Attendance
- Executive departments—Officials and employees—Education (Continuing education)—United States—Cost control
- Executive departments—Officials and employees—In-service training—United States—Cost control
- United States—Officials and employees—Education (Continuing education)—Cost control
- United States—Officials and employees—In-service training—Cost control
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0062-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 11/15/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:27027.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3588599