Soil survey of Black Hawk County, Iowa / United States Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service ; in cooperation with Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service, Iowa State University; and Division of Soil Conservation, Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship
- [Washington, D.C.?] : Natural Resources Conservation Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 31 cm + 30 maps
- Additional Creators:
- Steckly, Sam R., Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station, Iowa. Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship, and United States. Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Issued in portfolio., Cover title., "By Sam R. Steckly"--P. 1., Shipping list no.: 2007-0002-S., "Issued 2006"--P. vii., Includes index to map sheets., and Fifty-eight maps on 30 folded sheets laid in.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references (pages 121-122).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the NRCS web site. Address as of 12/1/06: http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov/Manuscripts/IA013/0/BlackHawkI̲A.pdf; current access via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3590545