Paying for college : innovative private-sector proposals to complement record federal investment in student aid : hearing before the Subcommittee on 21st Century Competitiveness of the Committee on Education and the Workforce, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, May 23, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on 21st Century Competitiveness
- Additional Titles:
- Innovative private-sector proposals to complement record federal investment in student aid
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 51 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.ED 8/1:109-42
Serial no. 109-42 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce)
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Education and the Workforce."
Shipping list no.: 2007-0078-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-42."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/11/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:27986.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3590578