The college law digest [electronic resource].
- Santa Monica, Calif. : Thomas E. Blackwell, [1970-1982]
- Additional Creators:
- Blackwell, Thomas E. (Thomas Edward), 1898- and National Association of College and University Attorneys (U.S.)
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Jan. 15, 1970-v. 12, no. 3 (May 1982).
- Publication Frequency:
- 13 issues yearly, Sept. 1982-
Bimonthly, 1973-May 1982
- Published: Evanston, Ill. : National Association of College and University Attorneys, 1971-1973; Washington, D.C. : National Association of College and University Attorneys, 1974-
Editor: Thomas E. Blackwell.
Title from caption.
- Special Numbering:
- Issues for Jan. 1974- called v. 4- ; publisher backnumbered 1971-1973 as v. 1-3.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Index Note:
- Vols. 1 (1971)-12 (1982) in v. 13, no. 5.
- Complexity Note:
- Beginning Sept. 1982 issued in alternate issues of: West's education law reporter. Special pamphlet.
" ... will maintain the material in College law: a guide for administrators and the College law manual on a current basis."
View MARC record | catkey: 35913555