The Wednesday wars / by Gary D. Schmidt
- Schmidt, Gary D.
- New York : Clarion Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 264 pages ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- During the 1967 school year, on Wednesday afternoons when all his classmates go to either Catechism or Hebrew school, seventh-grader Holling Hoodhood stays in Mrs. Baker's classroom where they read the plays of William Shakespeare and Holling learns much of value about the world he lives in.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. Plays—Fiction
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. Plays—Juvenile fiction
- Junior high schools—Fiction
- Family life—New York (State)—New York—Fiction
- Coming of age—Fiction
- Junior high schools—Juvenile fiction
- Families—New York (State)—Long Island—Juvenile fiction
- Long Island (N.Y.)—History—20th century—Fiction
- Long Island (N.Y.)—History—20th century—Juvenile fiction
9781428739239 (BWI bdg.)
1428739238 (BWI bdg.)
- Newbery Honor Book, 2008.
View MARC record | catkey: 3592227