Concerto for violin, oboe, strings, and continuo, in D minor, acc[ording] to BWV 1060, Concerto for 2 violins, strings, and continuo, in D minor, BWV 1043 [and] Concerto for 2 harpsichords, strings, and continuo no. 1, in C minor, BWV 1060 [sound recording] / Johann Sebastian Bach
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750
- Uniform Title:
- Concertos, harpsichords (2), string orchestra, BWV 1060, C minor; arranged
- [Place of publication not identified] : Archive Production, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm ; 12 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750, Büchner, Otto, Shann, Edgar, Günter, Kurt, Richter, Karl, 1926-1981, Bilgram, Hedwig, and Münchener Bach-Orchester
- Medium of Performance:
- harpsichords 2 string orchestra
- Program notes by Wilfried Fischer on container; details concerning performance and editions recorded on card inserted.
Duration: 14 min., 27 sec., 16 min., 53 sec., and 14 min., 20 sec., respectively.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Otto Bücher, violin (in the 1st and 2d works): Edgar Shann, oboe (in the 1st work); Kurt Günter, violin (in the 2d work): Karl Richter, Hedwig Bilgram, harpsichords (in the 3d work); Munich Bach Orchestra ; Karl Richter, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Jan. 23-Feb. 1, 1963, in the Musikhochschule, Munich.
View MARC record | catkey: 359224