ASHRAE greenguide : the design, construction, and operation of sustainable buildings
- Additional Titles:
- ASHRAE green guide
- Atlanta, GA : American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers, Inc. ; Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier/Butterworth-Heinemann, 2006.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 394 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- The ASHRAE professional series
- "The ASHRAE GreenGuide was developed primarily to provide guidance to designers of HVAC&R systems in how to participate effectively on design teams charged with producing green buildings"--Provided by publisher.
- 9781933742076 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 361-380) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3592669