Seinfeld. Season 7. Disc 1, episodes 1-6 [videorecording] / Castle Rock Entertainment ; Sony Pictures Television
- Additional Titles:
- Seinfeld. Season 7, Volume 6
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 135 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Seinfeld, Jerry
Alexander, Jason, 1959-
Richards, Michael, 1950 July 14-
Castle Rock Entertainment (Firm)
Sony Pictures Television
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- English or French dialogue, English, French, Portuguese or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- The engagement -- The postponement -- The maestro -- The wink -- The hot tub -- The soup Nazi.
- Jerry, a comedian, and his neurotic bestfriends - Elaine, George, and Kramer - go through everyday life, discussing various quirky situations that we can all relate to (especially if we live in New York). The eccentric personalities of the offbeat characters who make up Jerry's social circle contribute to the fun.
- Related Titles:
- Seinfeld (Television program)
- Audience Notes:
- Not rated.
- Title from container.
Created by Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld.
Originally broadcast on television during the 1995-1996 season.
Set contains all 24 episodes from the seventh season.
Special features: Sein-imation; "Yada, yada, yada" audio commentaries; "In the vault": deleted scenes; inside looks; notes about nothing.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Jerry Seinfeld, Jason Alexander, Michael Richards, Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo., remastered in high definition.
View MARC record | catkey: 3593175