Harvard business review on the high-performance organization
- Boston : Harvard Business School Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii, 180 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Harvard Business School. Press
- The Harvard business review paperback series
- Designing high-performance jobs / Robert Simons -- Turning great strategy into great performance / Michael C. Mankins and Richard Steele -- Moments of greatness: entering the fundamental state of leadership / Robert E. Quinn -- Learning in the thick of it / Marilyn Darling, Charles Parry, and Joseph Moore -- Collaboration rules / Philip Evans and Bob Wolf -- Manage your human sigma / John H. Fleming, Curt Coffman, and James K. Harter -- Virtuoso teams / Bill Fischer and Andy Boynton -- Managing for creativity / Richard Florida and Jim Goodnight.
- Related Titles:
- Harvard business review
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3593362