Do 2 halves really make a whole? / directed by Joe Leonardi, Martha Chono-Helsley ; produced by Joe Leonardi, Martha Chono-Helsley
- Additional Titles:
- Do two halves really make a whole?
- San Francisco, CA : Center for Asian American Media, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Leonardi, Joe, Chono-Helsley, Martha, Houston, Velina Hasu, Kwong, Dan, Aoki, Brenda Wong, and Center for Asian American Media
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This video features the diverse viewpoints of people with multiracial Asian heritages and their personal experiences in growing up as multiracial Asian Americans. African and Japanese American poet and playwright, Velina Hasu Houston, lives an amalgamated existence and encourages others to take pride in all that they are. Performance artist, Dan Kwong, struggles with two strong Asian heritages, Japanese and Chinese American, while Brenda Wong Aoki uses her unique ethnic mix of four cultural heritages to intersect social circles.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 3, 2021).
View MARC record | catkey: 36139782