Relative invisibility makes for uphill battle to get Covid vaccines for Americans with IDD / NewsHour Productions
- District of Columbia : NewsHour Productions, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Brangham, William and NewsHour Productions
- Language Note:
- In English.
- People with intellectual and developmental disabilities like Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and Autism often have underlying health conditions that make them more susceptible to COVID-19. Plus, many receive care in group living facilities, putting them at further risk. But despite the elevated risks for those with IDD, they face an uphill vaccination battle. William Brangham reports.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 1, 2021).
View MARC record | catkey: 36139800