Development of Integrated Reporting in the SME Sector [electronic resource] : Case Studies from European Countries / edited by Joanna Dyczkowska, Andrea Szirmai Madarasine, Adriana Tiron-Tudor
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 183 p. 20 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Dyczkowska, Joanna, Szirmai Madarasine, Andrea, Tiron-Tudor, Adriana, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1. SMEs and IR: An introduction -- Chapter 2. SMEs and IR. Evidence from Germany -- Chapter 3. SMEs and IR. Evidence from Hungary -- Chapter 4. SMEs and IR. Evidence from Italy -- Chapter 5. SMEs and IR. Evidence from Poland -- Chapter 6. SMEs and IR. Evidence from Romania -- Chapter 7. SMEs and IR. Evidence from UK.
- This book examines on an international basis how small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) cope with the changing economic and social challenges, which are also reflected in financial and non-financial reporting. To this end, it presents six case studies from Germany, Hungary, Romania, Poland, Italy, and the United Kingdom, with a particular focus on integrated reporting (IR). The cases presented are drawn from collaborative research within the international network of INTEREST, an international project on integrated reporting for SME transparency. The book will be of interest to researchers and practitioners.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 36141462