Rail service commuter problems on the Northeast Corridor : hearing before the Subcommittee on Transportation and Commerce of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session, on how to best coordinate on going commuter service with our most extensive capital improvements program in the northeast, September 2, 1980
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Transportation and Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 222 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 8/4:96-215
Serial no. 96-215 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce)
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-96hhrg69945O.
"Serial no. 96-215."
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 1980-09-02.
View MARC record | catkey: 36148229