The SACKLER Act and other policies to promote accountability for the Sackler family's role in the opioid epidemic : hearing before the Committee on Oversight and Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, June 8, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 61 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.OV 2:117-27
Serial no. 117-27 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform)
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-117hhrg44853.
"Serial no. 117-27."
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Alexis Pleus, Founder and Executive Director, Truth Pharm; The Honorable Maura Healey, Attorney General, Commonwealth of Massachusetts; The Honorable Jim Carroll, Former Director, White House Office of National Drug Control Policy; The Honorable Lawrence Wasden, Attorney General, State of Idaho; Patrick Radden Keefe, author, ``Empire of Pain: The Secret History of the Sackler Dynasty''.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-06-08.
View MARC record | catkey: 36148280