Poetical miscellany, entitled 'Poems, & verses on several occasions, MDCCXXVI' : Commonplace book 1726
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (88 ff.)
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Contains 60 miscellaneous mainly eighteenth-century English poems
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:Lt 110
The compiler of this miscellany is unknown. Probably written in a single hand, sometimes transversely on the versos of folios. On the title-page the name 'Anna Rogers Junr: 1768' is written above the title, probably denoting ownership. Ff.74-88 are blank. Most of the main text of the manuscript is foliated as from f.2r, which is numbered as '1'
- Binding Information:
- Bound in green morocco with some gilt tooling on the covers and spine, which is damaged.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Poetical miscellany, entitled 'Poems, & verses on several occasions, MDCCXXVI', 1726.
- Location of Originals:
- Brotherton Library, University of Leeds
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from Brotherton Library, University of Leeds
View MARC record | catkey: 36148526