Try it! : how Frieda Caplan changed the way we eat / written by Mara Rockliff ; illustrated by Giselle Potter
- Rockliff, Mara
- New York : Beach Lane Books, 
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Potter, Giselle
- A picture book biography of Frieda Caplan, the produce pioneer who changed the way Americans eat by introducing exciting new fruits and vegetables, from baby carrots to blood oranges to kiwis. --
- Caplan, Frieda, 1923-2020—Juvenile literature
- Caplan, Frieda, 1923-2020
- Businesswomen—United States—Biography—Juvenile literature
- Farm produce—Marketing—Juvenile literature
- Farm produce—Marketing
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Women
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Cooking & Food
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Diet & Nutrition
- United States
- 9781534460072 hardcover
- School children
- Audience Notes:
- Ages 4-8 Beach Lane Books.
Grades 2-3 Beach Lane Books.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 36149601