Introduction to psychology / James W. Kalat
- Kalat, James W.
- Boston, MA : Cengage, 
- Physical Description:
- xx, 620 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- What is psychology? -- Scientific methods in psychology -- Biological psychology -- Sensation and perception -- Development -- Learning -- Memory -- Cognition and language -- Intelligence -- Consciousness -- Motivated behaviours -- Emotions, stress, and health -- Social behaviour -- Personality -- Abnormal psychology: disorders and treatment.
- "Drawing from the latest research and literature, Kalat's bestselling 'Introduction to Psychology' teaches you how to evaluate the evidence to separate the plausible from the scientifically demonstrable - helping you become a savvier consumer of information. Thoroughly updated, it includes expanded coverage of replicability and research misconduct, and revisits several classic topics in the light of new scholarly insight." -- Provided by publisher.
- 9780357372722 paperback
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 36149636