An army of influence : eighty years of regional engagement / edited by Craig Stockings and Peter Dennis
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 400 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Additional Creators:
- Stockings, Craig A. J. and Dennis, Peter, 1945-
- The importance of regional cooperation is becoming more apparent as the world moves into the third decade of the 21st century. An Army of Influence is a thought-provoking analysis of the Australian Army's capacity to change, with a particular focus on the Asia-Pacific region. Written by highly regarded historians, strategists and practitioners, this book examines the Australian Army's influence abroad and the lessons it has learnt from its engagement across the Asia-Pacific region. It also explores the challenges facing the Australian Army in the future and provides principles to guide operational, administrative and modernisation planning. Containing full-colour maps and images, An Army of Influence will be of interest to both the wider defence community and general readers. It underscores the importance of maintaining an ongoing presence in the region and engages with history to address the issues facing the Army both now and into the future.
- 9781009086929 (ebook)
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 25 Nov 2021).
View MARC record | catkey: 36152918