Geely's acquisition of Volvo. Part C [electronic resource] : working toward sustainable success / Xinhua Wittmann
- Wittmann, Xinhua
- London : University of Zurich, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This three part case series discusses the acquisition of Swiss car manufacturer Volvo by the Chinese carmaker Zheijan Geely Holding Group. The third case in this series describes the launch of Volvo's new flagship SUV and its sales performance in China since its acquisition in 2010. The case summarises Volvo's financial position nine years after its acquisition to evaluate whether the acquisition was a success.
- 9781529723120 (ebook)
- Originally Published InWittmann, X. (2019). Geely's Acquisition of Volvo Part C: Working toward sustainable success: Will Volvo flourish in China?. S2CSC 022-19-01. Zurich, Switzerland: Swiss Chinese Case Study Center, University of Zurich.
View MARC record | catkey: 36160538