Workbook and casebook for Goodman and Gilman's pharmacological basis of therapeutics [electronic resource] / editors, Douglas E. Rollins, MD, PhD, Professional Emeritus, Pharmacology & Toxicology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, Donald K. Blumenthal, PhD, Associate Professor of Pharmacology & Toxicology, Associate Dean for Interprofessional Education & Assessment, College of Pharmacy, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Additional Titles:
- Goodman and Gilman's pharmacological basis of therapeutics and Pharmacological basis of therapeutics
- New York : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Physical Description:
- vi, 778 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rollins, Douglas E. and Blumenthal, Donald Kamp, 1953-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 9780071793360 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0071793364 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Related Titles:
- Goodman & Gilman's the pharmacological basis of therapeutics. Companion to
- Companion to Goodman & Gilman's the pharmacological basis of therapeutics / editor, Laurence L. Brunton ; associate editors, Bruce A. Chabner, Björn C. Knollmann. 12th ed. 2011.
View MARC record | catkey: 36172329