Mont St Michel, scanning the wonder / directed by Marc Jampolsky ; narrated by Cédric Zimmerlin ; produced by Virginie Guibbaud, Stéphane Millière
- Additional Titles:
- Mont-Saint-Michel : le labyrinthe de l'archange
- Paris, Ile-de-France : Terranoa, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (56 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Jampolsky, Marc, Guibbaud, Virginie, Millière, Stéphane, Zimmerlin, Cédric, Terranoa (Firm), and Film Platform
- Language Note:
- In English.
- The town and Abbey of the Mont St Michel built on a tiny rocky tidal island overlooking the Bay has captured the imagination of millions of visitors. The settlement on the island dates back to the 8th Century. The maze-like constructions overlapping one another unfold over centuries: Pagan temple, a haven for hermits, a Roman abbey, a Gothic marvel, a fortress and a cursed prison. Historians and archaeologists have never ceased to study and restore the site to try and decipher the traces of its multiple functions. A spectacular 4K production!
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 22, 2021).
View MARC record | catkey: 36173731