Food revolution. Behavioural nudging : an effective way to promote food sustainability? / produced by Financial Times
- Additional Titles:
- Behavioural nudging : an effective way to promote food sustainability?
- London, England : Financial Times (Newspaper), 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Love, Persis and Financial Times Business Ltd
- Language Note:
- In English.
- We may not realise it, but every day, decisions we make about food could be influenced by behavioural nudges. Nudges are things like the smell of baking in a supermarket, or the placement of sweets by the checkout. Studies show that nudging can produce results, but can it be harnessed to promote food sustainability?
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed December 1, 2021).
View MARC record | catkey: 36174324