Water. Uros Island people, Peru. Part 3 / TVF International
- Additional Titles:
- Uros Island people, Peru (Part 3)
- [London, England] : TVF, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- TVF International (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English and Spanish with English subtitles.
- Humans cannot survive for more than a few days without water. We are made of 70% water, and so is the entire planet. For these reasons, human identity is forever linked to water, both fresh and salt. The Uru people have take "living with nature" to a whole new level. They live on little islands that are found on Lake Titicaca that on closer inspection, you would realise are completely man-made! The Uros have actually used the resources created by the lake to build their homes.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 29, 2021).
View MARC record | catkey: 36174409