Motor vehicle use map, Rio Grande National Forest, Conejos Peak Ranger District, Colorado 2018-2021 / Forest Service, United States Department of Agriculture
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service
- Additional Titles:
- Rio Grande National Forest, Conejos Peak Ranger District, Colorado 2018-2021 motor vehicle use map and Title within map border: Conejos Peak Ranger District
- [Washington, D.C.] : Forest Service, United States Department of Agriculture, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides ; 84 x 115 cm, on sheet 87 x 112 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Report Numbers:
- A 13.28:R 47/25/2018-2021 CORR.
- Motor vehicles—Recreational use—Colorado—Rio Grande National Forest—Maps
- Roads—Colorado—Rio Grande National Forest—Maps
- Forest roads—Colorado—Rio Grande National Forest—Maps
- Express highways—Colorado—Rio Grande National Forest—Maps
- Trails—Colorado—Rio Grande National Forest—Maps
- Trail bike trails—Colorado—Rio Grande National Forest—Maps
- Camping—Colorado—Rio Grande National Forest—Maps
- Outdoor recreation—Colorado—Rio Grande National Forest—Maps
- Rio Grande National Forest (Colo.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:70,000 ; universal transverse Mercator projection, zone 13 (W 106°44ʹ00ʺ--W 105°27ʹ30ʺ/N 37°41ʹ00ʺ--N 36°55ʹ00ʺ).
- Panel title.
Shows roads open to highway legal vehicles, roads open to all vehicles, trails open to vehicles 50ʺ or less in width, trails open to motorcycles only, Interstate, U.S. and State highways, and other public roads. Also shows picnic areas and Forest Service campgrounds.
Segments of map printed at different scales. Scale approximately 1:70,000 for western segment; scale not given for eastern segment.
"FS-873-[National Forest Number]" and "FS-873-209."
Includes text, notes, "Seasonal and special vehicle designations" and "Dispersed camping" tables, 4 inset maps, vicinity map, "Information sources" directory to ranger district offices, and illustration.
View MARC record | catkey: 36175237