Books and fees of commissioners, United States courts. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting deficiency estimates of appropriations for the Department of Justice for the fiscal year 1924 and 1925, amounting to $ 44.75. February 23, 1927. -- Referred to the Committee on Appropriations and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages) : tables
- Additional Creators:
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933, United States. President (1923-1929 : Coolidge), and United States. Department of the Treasury. Bureau of the Budget (1921-1939)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/2:8735
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36176720