Judgments rendered against the government by the United States district courts in special cases. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting pursuant to law records of judgments rendered against the government by the United States district courts in special cases ... March 1, 1927. -- Read; referred to the Committee on Appropriations and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933, United States. President (1923-1929 : Coolidge), United States. Department of Justice, and United States. Department of the Treasury. Bureau of the Budget (1921-1939)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/2:8713
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36177525