Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a statement of moneys, transferred during the recess of Congress, from sundry specific appropriations to other specific appropriations, by authority of the President of the U. States during the year 1818, and the application of the same. February 5, 1819. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 pages) : tables
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36178940