In Senate of the United States. January 4, 1841. Submitted, and ordered to be printed. Mr. Smith, of Indiana, made the following report : The Committee on the Judiciary, to whom was referred the memorial of the Council and House of Representatives of the Territory of Iowa, praying an amendment of the organic law of the territory, report ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary (1816- )
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1841.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, Oliver H. (Oliver Hampton), 1794-1859
- Senate document / 26th Congress, 2nd session. Senate ; no. 37
[United States congressional serial set ] ; [serial no. 376]
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Title from opening lines of text.
Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36180365