Lead mines -- upper Mississippi. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a report of the officer in charge of the Ordnance bureau, relative to the lead mines on the upper Mississippi. February 16, 1843. Referred to the Committee on the Public Lands
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (45 pages) : tables
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department and United States. Army. Ordnance Department
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36180612