In Senate of the United States. December 19, 1844. Submitted, and ordered to be printed. Mr. Woodbridge made the following report : (To accompany Bill S. 3.) The Committee on Public Lands, to whom was referred "A Bill To Grant Certain Lands to the State of Indiana, the Better To Enable the Said State To Extend and Complete the Wabash and Erie Canal from Terre Haute to the Ohio River," ask leave to report ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands (1816-1921/1947-1948)
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1844.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Woodbridge, William, 1780-1861
- Senate document / 28th Congress, 2nd session. Senate ; no. 11
[United States congressional serial set ] ; [serial no. 449]
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Title from opening lines of text.
A Bill To Grant Certain Lands to the State of Indiana, the Better To Enable the Said State To Extend and Complete the Wabash and Erie Canal from Terre Haute to the Ohio River, p. 8.
Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36180623