France. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting correspondence between the United States minister in Paris and the Secretary of State of the United States, in reference to events which have recently occurred in France. January 23, 1852. Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Fillmore, Millard, 1800-1874, United States. President (1850-1853 : Fillmore), and United States. Department of State
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36181398