Report of the Secretary of the Treasury and the Attorney General, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of the 3d of August, 1846, on the petition of Kingsley B. Gibbs, executor of Zephaniah Kingsley, deceased, praying payment of interest on his claim arising under the treaty with Spain of 1819. June 25, 1854. -- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (60 pages) : tables
- Additional Creators:
- Cushing, Caleb, 1800-1879, United States. Department of the Treasury, and United States. Office of the Attorney General (1789-1870)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- X 33-1:S.EX.DOC.82
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36181568