Rights accorded to neutrals and rights claimed by belligerents. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting copies of correspondence relating to the rights accorded to neutrals and the rights claimed by belligerents in the war pending between certain European powers. May 18, 1854. -- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Pierce, Franklin, 1804-1869, United States. President (1853-1857 : Pierce), and United States. Department of State
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36181632