Message of the President of the United States, communicating correspondence between the legation of the United States and the government of Chile, relative to the abduction of seamen from the American whale-ship Addison at Valparaiso, and the imprisonment of Wm. N. Stewart, an American citizen, by the authorities of Chile. May 8, 1854. -- Read and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations. February 21, 1856. -- Ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1856.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (179 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Pierce, Franklin, 1804-1869, United States. President (1853-1857 : Pierce), and United States. Department of State
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- X 34-1:S.EX.DOC.27
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36181869