General expenses, Bureau of Entomology. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimate of appropriation for the Department of Agriculture for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1927, amounting to $ 25,000, together with a letter from the Director of the Bureau of the Budget. June 30, 1926. -- Read ; referred to the Committee on Appropriations and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933, United States. President (1923-1929 : Coolidge), and United States. Department of the Treasury. Bureau of the Budget (1921-1939)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36184980