Contingent expenses, House of Representatives. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimates of appropriations under the legislative establishment, House of Representatives, for the fiscal year 1926, in the sum of $ 25,251.15. June 15, 1926. -- Referred to the Committee on Appropriations and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933, United States. President (1923-1929 : Coolidge), and United States. Department of the Treasury. Bureau of the Budget (1921-1939)
- House document / 69th Congress, 1st session. House ; no. 438
[United States congressional serial set ] ; [serial no. 8579]
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36185231