Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a report of the commissioners appointed under the act of the third of March, 1823, to establish a national armory on the western waters. January 18, 1825. Read : Ordered that it be laid upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1825.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (161 pages) : tables
- Additional Creators:
- Monroe, James, 1758-1831, United States. President (1817-1825 : Monroe), and United States. War Department
- House document / 18th Congress, 2nd session. House ; no. 55
[United States congressional serial set] ; [serial no. 115]
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
Y 1.1/2:SERIAL 115
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36185422