Articles of cession between the United States and Georgia, and Treaty with the Cherokee Indians. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting information in relation to measures taken in execution of the Act of 9th May last, making an appropriation for carrying into effect the articles of agreement and cession of 24th April, 1802, between the State of Georgia and the United States, &c. January 30, 1829. -- Read, and laid upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1829.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, John Quincy, 1767-1848, United States. President (1825-1829 : Adams), United States. War Department, and United States. War Department. Office of Indian Affairs (1824-1849)
- House document / 20th Congress, 2nd session. House ; no. 95
[United States congressional serial set] ; [serial no. 186]
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
Y 1.1/2:SERIAL 186
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36185844