Armored vessels in the attack on Charleston. Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, in answer to resolutions of the House and Senate in relation to the operations of armored vessels employed in the service of the United States. April 12, 1864. -- Referred to the Committee on Naval Affairs and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1864.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (623 pages) : illustrations, maps, tables
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Navy
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
Y 1.1/2:SERIAL 1193
- List of papers follows p. v.
Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36186387