Letter from the Secretary of War, communicating, in obedience to law, an engineer report of an examination or survey of the harbor of Norfolk, Virginia, and of the Elizabeth River. March 4, 1872. -- Referred to the Committee on Commerce and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1872.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Craighill, William P., United States. Army. Corps of Engineers, United States. War Department, and United States. War Department. Engineer Department
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- X 42-2:S.EX.DOC.43
Y 1.1/2:SERIAL 1479
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36186551