Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL: BigQuery for Data Analysis [electronic resource] / Academy, Start-Tech
- Academy, Start-Tech
- Packt Publishing, 2021.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 11 hr., 26 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Upskill your skillset on SQL and PostgreSQL by taking up this course. About This Video Carefully designed curriculum teaching you everything in SQL and Google BigQuery that you will need for data analysis in businesses Business-related examples and case studies on SQL and Google BigQuery Ample practice exercises on Google BigQuery because SQL and Google BigQuery require practice In Detail SQL is the most universal and commonly used database language. It powers the most used database engines such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQLite, and MySQL. It is not difficult to learn SQL. SQL is not a programming language, it's a query language. The primary objective where SQL was created was to give the possibility to common people to get interested data from a database. It is also an English-like language so anyone who can use English at a basic level can write SQL query easily. SQL is easy but no one can determine the learning time it takes. It totally depends on you. The method we have adopted to help you learn SQL quickly starts from the basics and takes you to an advanced level within hours. You can follow the same but remember, you can learn nothing without practicing it. PostgreSQL is one of several database systems, or RDMS (Relational Database Management System), of which others are Oracle, Informix, MySQL, and MSQL. All these RDMSs use SQL as their language. Each of them has minor variations in the "dialect" of SQL that they use, but it's all still SQL. By the end of this course, your confidence in using Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use Google BigQuery and PostgreSQL for data analytics as a career opportunity. Who this book is for This course can be taken by any working professionals beginning their data journey and for anyone curious to master SQL from beginner to advanced levels in a short span of time.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2021.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2021
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 36187517