Motor vehicle use map, Eldorado National Forest, Georgetown Ranger District, California, 2021 / Forest Service, United States Department of Agriculture
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service
- Additional Titles:
- Eldorado National Forest, Georgetown Ranger District, California motor vehicle use map, 2021
- [Washington, D.C.] : Forest Service, United States Department of Agriculture, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 55 x 85 cm, on sheet 58 x 89 cm, folded to 29 x 23 cm
- Report Numbers:
- A 13.28:EL 2/2/2021
- Motor vehicles—Recreational use—California—Georgetown Ranger District—Maps
- Forest roads—California—Georgetown Ranger District—Maps
- Trail bike trails—California—Georgetown Ranger District—Maps
- Off-road vehicle trails—California—Georgetown Ranger District—Maps
- Roads—California—Georgetown Ranger District—Maps
- Camp sites, facilities, etc—California—Georgetown Ranger District—Maps
- Georgetown Ranger District (Calif.)—Maps
- Camp sites, facilities, etc
- Forest roads
- Motor vehicles—Recreational use
- Off-road vehicle trails
- Trail bike trails
- California—Georgetown Ranger District
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:70,000 ; universal transverse Mercator projection, zone 10 (W 121°00ʹ00ʺ--W 120°19ʹ00ʺ/N 39°07ʹ00ʺ--N 38°46ʹ00ʺ).
- Shows roads open to all vehicles, roads open to only highway-legal vehicles, motorcycle trails, trails open to wheeled vehicles 50ʺ or less in width, trails open to all vehicles, U.S., state and county highways, and other public roads. Also shows Forest Service campgrounds and picnic areas and mountain peaks.
Title from panel.
"North American Datum of 1983 ..."
Printed on newspaper print.
Shipping list no.: 2021-0160-P.
Shipping list date: November 10, 2021.
Includes index map, table providing information on "routes less than 0.5 miles (2,640 feet)" in length, "seasonal designation" table, and text.
Text, vicinity/location map, index map, "seasonal designation" table, ranger district and national forest office directory, illustration, and inset map of Rock Creek recreational trails at a scale of approximately 1:29,500 on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 36188636