Value analysis tear-down : a new process for product development and innovation / Yoshihiko Sato and J. Jerry Kaufman
- Sato, Yoshihiko
- New York : Industrial Press : Society of Manufacturing Engineers, 2005.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 206 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Kaufman, J. Jerry
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restrictions unspecified
- Ch. 1. VA tear-down : what it is, how it developed -- Ch. 2. Value analysis and VA tear-down -- Ch. 3. The VA tear-down process -- Ch. 4. Applying VA tear-down to issues of concern -- Ch. 5. Evaluating VA tear-down results -- Ch. 6. Other measures of competitiveness with VA tear-down.
- "Value Analysis Tear-Down presents a new technology, first developed in Japan by Yoshihiko Sato, for improving existing products and creating new and better products. It combines traditional tear-down with the technologies of value analysis and value engineering." "This book is written specifically for professionals in product engineering, manufacturing engineering, and value engineering; and the managers of these professionals, including plant managers, production managers, manufacturing executives, and research and development executives. It is applicable to many other industries besides manufacturing, including those in the service sector."--Jacket.
- 9781615835799 (electronic bk.)
1615835792 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 199) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Action Note:
- digitized 2010 HathiTrust Digital Library committed to preserve
View MARC record | catkey: 36191097